 Trains / *2382 (-20)
  New: Amtrak EMD type F 7 attempt

Worked today on a new locomotive model. Pictures of my 1st iteration are up at my website- link through trains/locomotives. I've tried to model the General Motors EMD type F 7 locomotive in what my Marklin catalog says is the first Amtrak color (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) They should get a secure server set up. Then there would be no problem. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, John Neal (<37FEB515.7F5F7311@...west.net>) wrote at 03:23:02 (...) You get 4 blue/grey taps with the 8860 supercar, if it's any help :-) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) Doors yes, windows no. They are found in numerous sets (without glass:-(). The gray drop plate can be found in 4549 Road N Rail Hauler. Clear hinge windows are tough, but the blue ones come from the 4559 as Kevin said. If you decided on a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) Following up on my own post ... when I got home this evening my shipment from BusyBee was on the island in my kitchen. I am now the proud owner of six 4536 Blue Hopper Cars. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

(...) The main question is, what color scheme do you want? If the same as a genuine 4547, grey, then you have a problem, because I think (someone will correct me if I'm wrong <g>) that the grey doors and windows only came in that set and the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  What do I need to build a 4547 facsimile?

I'm looking for help and suggestions on what sets I need to buy to make a club car that looks like the 4547. I know that the bottom plates of the 4561 are needed, but can anyone tell me where the best place to obtain the windows and doors may be? I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) These are auctions not sales: (URL)Many people may not (...) I know that's a problem, Busy-Bee do want the ability to accept e-mail orders in the near future but would you trust your credit card numbers in an e-mail - there lies the trouble. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, Frank Filz (<37FDD0C1.1B37@mind...ring.com>) wrote at 11:08:49 (...) I've pointed this out to them several times. It's really refreshing to deal with a shop which isn't just in it to screw as much out of everyone as possible. The (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Does anyone accually like 4561?

(...) Minifig accessories are okay, because they are small (and therefore cheap). But the best minifig accessories are the sort-of generic space-tools, specifically (in generally descending order of my preference): (6 URLs) These pieces can be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.reviews)

  RE: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

no -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Mike Walsh Sent: Friday, October 08, 1999 6:47 AM To: lugnet.market.shoppi...ugnet.com; lugnet.trains@lugnet.com Subject: Re: Blue Hopper Car (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Has anyone in the US actually received their Blue Hopper sets yet? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

Simon said: (...) Thanks for the defense, Frank... My plan is to use these hoppers to accomplish two goals. I will sell enough off to pay for what I bought plus a little extra, but that should leave me with 20-30 to keep easily. I am also giving the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) In some ways it would be nice if Busy Bee discovered the internet... They probably should have sold the 4536s for a bit of a premium and captured some of the proffit, since after all, they're the ones who managed to dig them up. Of course (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Java fancy instructions

It did take a while on my old clunker but it eventually showed up on the screen. It was cool!! You plan on giving us some more trains like that one? Adrian SEBarile <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:FJ99GD.I9K@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car stickers

Simom, As far a I can tell all first (1990/1991) 9V Train set had the same assortment of stickers and the white trapezoidal stickers were for the Locomotive in the 4563 Load N' Haul Railroad. Good thing because when I got my 4563 in back 1991, they (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Java fancy instructions

This is a fun idea. It worked fine for me. After I have viewed a larger image, the applet was slow to start again. No tomatoes for you! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Blue Hopper Car stickers

Has anyone figured out what those white trapezoidal stickers that come with the 4536 hopper car are for? I was a bit puzzled about the black double-arrowed railway symbol ones too, but eventually decided they were for some of the alternative models (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Java fancy instructions

Steve, It worked fine for me. Pretty interesting! :) Scott S. SEBarile wrote: (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Java fancy instructions

Hi all, Michael Arnett has very gaciously cleaned up my Union Pacific engine .DAT file. Since he did all that work I took a stab at trying some "cool" (but it kinda sucks cause its so slow) way of showing instructions. It's a Java applet (crap-let) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact