 Trains / 2300
Re: Java fancy instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 01:11:11 GMT

It did take a while on my old clunker but it eventually showed up on the
screen.  It was cool!!   You plan on giving us some more trains like that
one?

Adrian

SEBarile <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message
Hi all,
Michael Arnett has very gaciously cleaned up my Union Pacific engine .DAT
file. Since he did all that work I took a stab at trying some "cool" (but • it
kinda sucks cause its so slow) way of showing instructions.

It's a Java applet (crap-let) that Intel gives away. Since this is only a • test
site please come give it a look, but don't flame me... If it works for you • let
me know if it doesn't also let me know. I prob won't (can't) fix anything • but
would like to hear your feedback!

http://www.pnltc.org/upload/UP_small/UP_Carousel.htm

StevEb
WWW.pnltc.org