 Trains / 2295
2294  |  2296
Subject:
Java fancy instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 23:05:01 GMT

Hi all,
Michael Arnett has very gaciously cleaned up my Union Pacific engine .DAT
file. Since he did all that work I took a stab at trying some "cool" (but it
kinda sucks cause its so slow) way of showing instructions.

It's a Java applet (crap-let) that Intel gives away. Since this is only a test
site please come give it a look, but don't flame me... If it works for you let
me know if it doesn't also let me know. I prob won't (can't) fix anything but
would like to hear your feedback!

http://www.pnltc.org/upload/UP_small/UP_Carousel.htm

StevEb
WWW.pnltc.org