 Trains / 2297
2296  |  2298
Subject:
Blue Hopper Car stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 00:18:54 GMT

Has anyone figured out what those white trapezoidal stickers
that come with the 4536 hopper car are for?

I was a bit puzzled about the black double-arrowed railway
symbol ones too, but eventually decided they were for some
of the alternative models pictured on the box.  But the white
trapezoidal ones have really got me.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com