 Trains / *10509 (-20)
  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

(...) Escape Pod for my own tank car(s) or as an oversize pipe or culvert load. I think I'll settle for the latter (i.e. I'm goin' to Wal-Mart tonite) Once I get my new camera, I'll post some pics of my own. -Harvey (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

I like the building on fire. Great idea that I'm going to <yoink> -john (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

LUGNETers, Here is the first batch of pictures, of the GFLTC at the SMRC Snowball Express Train Show. (URL) is still one more day to go! So come on out if your in town and check it out. Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl) !

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) Wow! I want one! Where did you get all the parts? I haven't seen anything with green inverse slopes in it - and the only normal slopes I've seen have been in pumpkin packs. Jason J Railton. (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) Yeah, I know. I just meant that they're nothing new. (...) I think Matt was taking the mick with his message about buying $1 000 000 dollars of bulkpacks to get enough of the right pieces to build a single engine. But have a look at the ad (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: bruised ego

[ROTFL after blowing Coke and Kettle Korn on my monitor] Sorry, I hope it was taken as posted --lightly. Seriously, one of the neat things is to get together, thump our chests with MOCs, and watch our little contraptions run around on metal rails. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

I'll snap some tomorrow. I am still not satisfied with all of the detail on the tank car, but I can worry about that later... (...) (URL)and (URL) inspired me to try (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

Cool Rich! Do you have any close-ups of the trucks? Scott Member 718 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Droid Escape Tank Car

That's looks pretty good. I've been using this set like crazy in my town stuff and i've seen the castle guys using it as well. I've bought at least 10 so far. This is such a wonderful set for such a cheap price! I'm so happy LEGO came out with it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Droid Escape Tank Car

Seeing the Tank Cars at: (2 URLs) inspired me to try another variation on the Droid Escape Tank Car(TM). It can be viewed at: (URL) Thompson (URL) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) Yeah, i guess that could be. I'll add a few ways to make them on my ideas page. Also, i have a problem, well not actully problem, but my engines (as in the pistons...) just don't look good, I'll have to researh some building ideas for the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) Leaving them out is a sign that the builder is still learning his craft. I wouldn't jump on people for leaving them out, per se. I never do, though. ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Blame me if you like, I was there (on a long term project in MSP) at the time that the club was deciding on a name. J2 had suggested GMLTC, standing for Greater Minnesota LTC. I lobbied hard for changing Minnesota to Midwest to be more (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

I can speak for GMLTC. <grin> The orginal name was Greater Minnesota Lego Train Club. At the time there was only one other formalized train club, the PNLTC. We had been displaying the layout for a few years at this point. Orginally all of the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC

Well I can't speek for the members of GMLTC but I think you could say "thems the breaks". They were there frist and they could name themselves whatever they wanted and they picked GMLTC. I would suggest that if your MICHLTC expands to other states (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC

A year ago I asked the Greater Midwest Lego Train Club if I could become a member. Their response was "We are a highly localized group in The Twin Cities/Minnesota area." I dont know if that was the response any other of you guys, but I live in (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) I'm not sure if you have seen mine, but most of my stuff has fuel tanks. The one engine I hadn't fitted fuel tanks to, was because I didn't know how I was going to do so (it is a SNOT engine) (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

(...) I've seen lots with out the tanks... Josh (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ballast & Ore

I think I'd rather just drop some Megabloks in a meat grinder... (...) Lightfoot lightfoot@earthling.net (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Reminder: Snowball Express Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

I'll have to settle for the pictures :o( JJSierra "Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com> wrote in message news:G98t46.n2H@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact