 Town / 9125
Re: LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:46:21 GMT

--snip--

   I’m not on the list and it’s actually seven wide - six looked too small since it’s such a big looking truck. It started off as six so it should be easy enough to convert back again if you like

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Vehicles/NYPDESU5/nypdesu5.jpg

MPD with instruction steps

Let me know if you want to use it or not. If not I’ll finish it off myself.

Tim

Thanks, Tim!!!

I’ll second what Jonathan wrote ... It looks awesome! And the attention to detail is incredible!

I’m a Mac user, so I don’t have the software to download the instructions. Any chance you can post some instructions as jpegs?

Pierre also submitted an awesome design, so I think I’ll be using the best from both and calling it a 3-way collaboraton. Expect to see photos after I make some Bricklink purchases. :-)

Thanks again to everyone for their help. I’m always inspired by the support I’ve had from other AFOLs over the years. Reminds me of why Lugnet is my favorite place on the web.

-Steven

P.S. Tim, I think you should go ahead and finish it. After seeing your work, I’m curious to see how you approach the rest of the design.

Hi Steven (and Jonathon),

Sorry for the delay but I’ve been on holidays for a while. Thanks for your comments.

I’ll probably finish it off sometime, although my main interest was in getting the front done right. Complicated shape with the blue stripes since I couldn’t just do the whole thing studs forward.

Tomorrow I’ll do up some instruction steps for you Steven and add them to the gallery.

Tim