 Town / 9115
Re: LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 07:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, J. Spencer Rezkalla wrote:
   Steven, you are truly the master of the minifig fire and rescue apparatus. The detail and scope of your work is amazing.

I think you should try to move the front axles of your SuperDuty chassis trucks forward a stud or two to more properly mimic the real thing. The back edge of the wheel should just line up with the front edge of the windshield rather than sit underneath it.

I would then raise the 4x6 hood wedge another two plates in height to reduce the visual mass of the two brick tall windshield and more closely align the hood height with the top edge of the rear pallet.

Spencer

My work always gets better with collaboration, so I appreciate the feedback. I’ll give both ideas a try.

I like how you were able to achieve the proper alignment on your ambulance.

-Steven