 Town / 9113
Re: LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote: (snipped)

   Here is another link:

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/specialunits/nypd.htm

I was referring to the 2002-2003 Mack/Saulsbury ESU trucks a little ways down the page. I think you could do one incredibly well.

Keep up the great work. I just love seeing your apparatus come up on the recent page!

Jonathan

I’ve tried a couple of times to build one of those. But I could never come up with a satisfactory design for the cab/windscreen.

Photo here

It’s the combination of the flat windscreen and the small side windows that makes it tough.

This is the best one I’ve seen so far.

Anyone want to take on the challenge and co-design the thing? Jonathan? Pierre? Masahiro Yanagi? Martin Jaspers?

I have the bricks and the rescue body if someone has a suitable 6-wide cab design.

-Steven
Brickshelf gallery