 Town / 822
Re: What are the companies in your city?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:42:29 GMT

All of my stores have silly names. Meta Crab's Electrode Hut (the same Meta
Crab of Slapstick/Robotrek fame), SDF-1 Fashions (the store looks like the SDF-
1 from Macross), Special Gun Shop, and so on. I have two construction
companies, Blue Collar Construction Co. (blue guys) and City Construction Co.
(new orange guys). I also have a group called the Machine Guild, a la the
Breath of Fire III, that repair junk and robots.