 Town / 823
Re: How many Lego® posters are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:44:25 GMT

I got my hands on that poster back when I was a kid.  I will see if I can
dig it up at my parent's place.  I hope they did not pitch it !  :~)

Chet Corbin wrote in message ...
In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:
[SNIP]
All of these will be put up in my Lego room and I would like to
know if I am missing any posters.  I don't know if there is a section in • Pause
that has these posters or what.  Can any one help me???  Any help would be
great.  Thanks.  :-)

Don't forget the Space Shuttle poster (P1).  I have been trying to get one • of
these for the past few years.  Anybody, anybody??????  If you don't know • what I
am talking about, I posted a picture of it on my little (very little) web • page:
http://members.aol.com/citeman/mainmenu.html

Thanks,
Chet
citeman@aol.com