 Town / 775
Re: How many Lego® posters are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:42:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeffrey D. Huntington writes:
There are two Star Wars Lego posters that I have, one with Darth Vader and the
other with Darth Maul, with their hands outstretched and Lego pieces flying
between them.  I bought them at the Lego Imagination Center at Disney World,
and they may still be available there.  I won't be able to go for two weeks to
check for you, unfortunately, but there may be other people on the list who
can.  Other than those two, I'm not aware of any others.

There are lots of one-sheet posters inserted in some of the larger sets.  I got
a Fright Knights poster in the big Fright Knights castle (which I ordered from
ETS DYA) and a Divers poster that I discovered last night in a set I was given
as a gift (Discovery Station?)...

Oooh, now that I think of it, I have some Dragon Masters posters as well.

eric