 Town / 820
819  |  821
Subject:
What are the companies in your city?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:47:40 GMT

I'm very into advertising and such, so my city is full of various companies,
real and made up. What does everyone else have? Here is mine:

DaimlerChrysler InterLEGO AG
Importer and distributor of DaimlerChrysler vehicles. Including Chrysler,
Plymouth, Jeep, Eagle, Mercedes-Benz, and Dodge. Also maker of Chrysler-
Davidson motorcycles and trikes, Mercedes COM commercial trucks, Chrysler
Heavy commercial trucks, Chrysler Industrial, which manufacturers small
commercial equipment (like forklifts, cranes), Chrysler Marine (boats), DASA
(aviation) and Steyr-Daimler, which is owned 49% by DailmerChrysler InterLEGO
AG and makes trains and monorails.. They are also the exclusive importer of
Land Rover vehicles and own Octan Petroul.

SHELL InterLEGO AG
Gasoline company. One fuel station in downtown LEGO City.

TransWorld Cargo (symbol as in 6375 cargo plane)
Largest cargo company in the area. Handles train, plane, truck, and boat cargo
shipments. Also owns LCS, Local Cargo Services.

Royal Dutch Cargo (old symbol, like 6377)
New to LEGO City. German company with cargo centre at LEGO City Int'l Airport.

Fun World Enterprises
The company that put Hillsborugh County on the map. Runs Fun World Resort and
Coca-Cola Park.

LBC Television
LEGO broadcasting channel. KTQM LEGO City-LEGO Valley is the flagship station,
with studios located in Downtown Fun World (a shopping centre). Also runs LBC
Deutchse, a German-language station, and LBC en Espanol, Spanish language.

AirOLine
Largest airline in the area. Partial owner of FWAir (Fun World Air)

Those are some of the larger companies. We also find the smaller family
buisnesses like Horseshoe Stables. There is also Holiday Airport Services and
the LEGO Royal Postal Service. The Fun World Theme Park sponsers include Coca-
Cola, Phillips-Magnavox, Eastman Kodak, and AT&T.