 Town / 830
Re: What are the companies in your city?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:42:00 GMT

Mark:

I'm very into advertising and such, so my city is full of
various companies, real and made up. What does everyone
else have?

It's mostly design and construction companies. Here's a
"short" list:

   Bregnerod Bybane

Monorail service.

   The Builders

One of two competing constrution companies. The Builders
work clothes have a slight resemblance with the second
edition Blacktron outfit.

   City Busters (MSA Enterprises)

Producers of compact concept cars.

   City X'ers (JSA Enterprises)

Producers of prize-winning cars that fit in a LEGO town.
They even have a web site at

   JT Karosserier (TJ Enterprises and JSA Enterprises)

Costumised large trucks and busses. Cooperating with
Jørgensen Motors (a subsidiary of TJ Enterprises) on
off-roaders.

   Katrine's (KSA Enterprises)

Operating restaurants, hotels, and discoteques.

   Master Builders

The other of the two competing constrution companies. Their
work clothes has a certain resemblance with M-Tron space
suits.

   Metro Transit Services (JSA Enterprises and
                           SBJ Enterprises)

Helicopter and bus services. Generally in a red/yellow
colour sheme. I have heard certain rumours that the board is
considering a merger with/acquisition of Bregnerod Bybane.

In addition to this, both KSA Enterprises and JSA
Enterprises run their own architcture studios.

Play well,

Jacob

Legend :-)

- JSA Enterprises: Jacob Sparre Andersen
- KSA Enterprises: Katrine Sparre Andersen
- MSA Enterprises: Morten Sparre Andersen
- SBJ Enterprises: Sven Bergur Jensen
-  TJ Enterprises: Tobias Jørgensen

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:   <URL: http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Dyr/ >    --