 Town / 7827
Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:26:27 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Wayne McCaul wrote:
   I just wanted to say that I had an absolute blast on Saturday - one of the best outings I’ve had as a member of NELUG. Despite having to rebuild my one section repeatedly (thus creating “The Gash”1), we probably could have completed our building if there wasn’t any confusion about the configuration of the roof.

“The Gash” fights Evil Wayne:

**Go AlLUG!**

-Evil Wayne

1 I smell a new superhero for Joe’s next game.

And that smell is gangrene... *ewwwww*

-AlLUG