Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 08:14:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   That’s a VERY clever pig you have there. I especially like the use of the 1x1 panel corners for ears. It’s a bit overscale unless it’s a boar, though, right?

Did you bring it with you or make it from leavings in the play area?

Thank you VERY much, Larry! And, my little piggy thanks you, too!

I actually made him the day before at home with my own parts and just brought him along for the ride with me to New Hampshire on Saturday. He’s part of a little vignette I made (although, you’re right, he is a little on the “porky” side):

(go on! click that pig!)

Now that I think of it, the Ukrainian word for pig is svynya. So, instead of calling it a “vignette,” I guess I could call it a “svynyette.”

-Mike :-)