Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:39:26 GMT

In lugnet.build.ancient, Wayne McCaul wrote:
   we probably could have completed our building if there wasn’t any confusion about the configuration of the roof.

To be fair we had the smallest building of the bunch:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/NELUG/Millyard1/millyard1_81.jpg

Fair? Pssh! We should be proud of ourselves, Wayne -- I think we had it much harder then the other two tables on Saturday, for sure! I mean, anyone can build fast when they’re not being attacked by marauding barnyard animals. But, we had to deal with an encounter with the most elusive and unexpected creature in the entire animal kingdom: the flying pig! http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hazy/NELUG/Millyard1/millyard1_36.jpg

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton wrote:
   The short, easy building:
http://www.nelug.org/db_DSC001191.jpg

Short? Easy? Yeah, right! When pigs fly!

:-)

(Short and easy, that’s just how I like my wome...*smack* Ow! Sorry.)

-Mike