Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:04:22 GMT

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 06:53:42PM +0000, John Gerlach wrote:
I just wanted to make a quick comment on the part I quoted -- People
just don't realize how amazingly cool it is to have enough bricks for
a *large* project. Being able to grab handfuls of pieces and not
worrying about running out. Not having to cut corners thinking "no one
will see this part, we'll use a different color in there". Being able
to build big without worrying about things collapsing under their own
weight, because you've got enough pieces for the structural support...

I think I liked the part that I didn't have to pick through masses of
bricks to get what I needed.  Having lots of brick is cool.  Having lots
of SORTE bricks is even better :)

Dan

--
Dan Boger