 Town / 675
Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:55:08 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
Ummm...I always assumed that Town sets beginning with 1XXX were only sold
via S@H.  Maybe that explains why they aren't so rare on Ebay.  On the other
hand 1490 and 1484 have seldom appeared.

14xx never appeared in stores. Some (if not most) 16xx did.

Actually, I have to correct myself. Sets 1496 and 1497, the Rally sets, were
sold in US stores, but as part of value pack 1509. An MISB 1509 just sold on
eBay for $76.00. I was bidding on that one, but considering the fact that 1496
and 1497 usually go for less than $10 each on eBay, I stopped at $36.