 Town / 1110
Re: The Mystery of the non existent Hospital also NON existent Exxon Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.town, John DiRienzo writes:
  I'd like to see this scan, can you mail it to ig88888888@aol.com?  Also,
what catalog is this supposed to be in?  Are you positive it was never
released?  TIA, John
Hello John!

   I tried to e-mail Sanjay a ton of times with no luck on mailing him the
picture.  The Exxon (6371) look-a-like is in the 1984 US catalog.  I will try
and ship it to you! If you get a chance maybe you could forward it to Sanjay
since I cannot seem to connect with his location!

Mike
amf67@gateway.net

In lugnet.town, Michael Fetsko writes:
In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:

Michael Fetsko wrote:

Ok guys here is another one for you!  The NON existent Exxon Gas station • in
the 1984 U.S. Catalog!  It looks like the 6371 but the tow truck has • fatter
tires and the car is yellow!

Ok...ok...ok....you got me there Michael  ;-)

Have you got a scan of this anywhere?  I personally reckon that 6371 is one • of the
best Gas Stations so I'd love to see it in Exxon colours.

Sanjay,
I will send you a scan as soon as I can get a chance.  It looks really cool!
Too bad they did not release it!

Mike
Thanks
Sanjay