 Town / 1111
Re: My vehicles on brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:46:18 GMT

gianluca morelli wrote:
Hi all,
I've put some pics of cars and trucks on brickshelf gallery.

Wow.  *Very* nice semi and cars.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/Town

This link didn't work, though I can see the models via:

Cheers,
- jsproat

There are just SO MANY reasons to run for my life,
  I'm having trouble settling on just one!
   - Torg