 General / 18804
Re: My vehicles on brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 17:28:10 GMT

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> writes:

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:

Yeah! That Citroën, "Toad" as we call the here in Sweden, is a real
masterpiece!

And if you want to build it,Tore,you can find the instructions in the
"Sketches" folder. [...]  www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm

I think Tore was refering to the Citroën DS, not the H van.  The
Citroën DS is generally called "toad" in Norway (and in Sweden,
apparently), because of the shape of the headlights and the bonnet.

BTW, your Citroën DS model is really cool in my opinion.  Did you make
the rear wheel covers by using a 1x2 thinwall panel upside down?  And
what kind of wheels do you use?  Are they old style town wheels?

Great work!

Fredrik