 General / 18910
Re: My vehicles on brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:47:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> writes:

In Italy we call the DS "squalo" that means "shark".What does
"toad" mean?

"Toad" means "toad"!  It's an English word.  The Norwegian equivalent
is "padde".  A toad is an amphibian, much like a frog, only larger.

Argh! I really thought it wasn't english..I learnt a new word,today...

No,there's no standard wheels in it.Both front and rear wheels are
made with a slick tyre around a 1x1 "button"piece (two ones for
front wheels).

This sounds like a very creative solution for the wheels.  I'll be
anticipating the instructions for the vehicle.

Fredrik

Anyway,the instructions are now on brickshelf gallery.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/Sketches/citroen_DS

or

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=6834

Regards