 Town / 676
675  |  677
Subject:
Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 02:36:32 GMT

I've made some more ray-traces of variations of the car featured in the
wallpaper I posted:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=114
You can see them here:
As you can see, the doors and trunk open.  The interior is fully detailed with
steering wheel, instruments, gear-shifter, door handles, arm rests, and window
cranks (they don't actually move)  The car steers by means of a micromotor and
also has a geared motor driving the rear wheels.  By attaching LEGO wires
underneath the rear bumper and running them to some pole-changing switches and
a battery box, you can create a remote control car...
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram