 Model Team / 160
Re: Car inspired by "Muscle Cars" of the 60's and 70's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 03:17:38 GMT

In lugnet.modelteam, John D. Forinash writes:
In article <Fqtr8w.5xA@lugnet.com>, Bram Lambrecht <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:
You can see them here:

Yow.

One of my "things" is muscle cars, I found these particularly cool.

Thanks!

One thing, though: I think I'd go the other direction with the
stripe. The stripe starting high and going low lends a look to the car
that the back is lower than the front (Optical illusion, since the
front is the same height as the back) and most muscle cars of that
era (c.f. Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro) tended to have the trunk
be a bit higher than the rest of the vehicle.

Hmm, maybe I'll try that and see how it changes the look of the car.

Aside from that nit, which I have now picked, wow. Very cool. THe
side-pipes are a particularly nice touch. :)

Not something you see very often, but they certainly look hot[1] :)
--Bram

1)...enough to burn your legs as you step out of the car :