 Town / 6361
  Minifig Hall of Fame

After having build a few trains, it's back to town!! My latest building is the "Minifig Hall of Fame". Here's a deep link, picutres mhof01 through mhof23 (URL) here: (URL) to Terry Prosper, who runs this extremely funny site: (URL) figs in my Hall (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch) !

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) See I told you I'd post(take that midol yet? :D) It's a great building Paul. The roundness isnt something you see in town builds much. The funky windows on top rule. I love the bodyguards for Leia, great. Are those sliding doors? (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) WOW paul very cool....great use of curved walls..... (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

Paul, Nice architecture! Cool use of 3-D form! I especially like the roof slope on the curved wall. And a fun idea for a building! How did you get such a nice curve in your wall? It looks like those are regular bricks...or did you use some hinging (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Thanks Tony, glad you like it! In order to get the curves, I used the force! Really, they are simply a sheet of 1x2 regular bricks. A 1x2 brick is very, very slightly smaller than half a 1x4 brick. The very small "gap" alows for you to bend (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) The Force will be with you....always! Thanks for sharing this. When I was in architecture school, I loved curved forms (well, heh, I still love curved forms, but you know what I mean!), and seeing how they interacted with flat planes. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) What can I say? I think this is the first time a website inspires a MOC, isn't it ? Anyways, I'm awfully proud of it, even though I had nothing to do with the MOC itself :-) What is that panel with my MHoF logo on it? is it trans-plastic or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Minifig Hall of Fame

(...) Glad you like it Terry. I love your site, and almost always participate in the humor section voting, and minifig voting. When I finished the Hall, I realized I didn't own all of the electees. Thus, in order to put at least some figs in there, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)