 Town / 610
  Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

Where have all the townies gone? long time passing....... A once lively little newsgroup has turned into a rather barren ghost town (no pun intended). All because of one word.....junior....It seems the only posts here ae about how bad Town Junior (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) LOL :-) (...) Yes, it is sad. I'm a townie, but I almost never post here, because I'm busy building my own town. When there are no good sets to discuss, all we townies can do is build our own things. --Tobias (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) I would assume some of them are in Trains (come on, a trainset without a town is boring, and a town with a train (and a monorail (woohoo!)) is just that much cooler). (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

Well, where are all the collectors? If hardcore collectors want to talk about their town then I would come on here and talk about my town...however I'd have to agree that I'm busy planning a suburb for my city. I just painted all the wood strips on (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) can (...) I totally agree. I have been a town collector for 15 years. But in the last 5 years I have started building my own designs. There are two reasons. 1: The short life span of some town related themes and 2: Town Jr. Allan J Smith -- My (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

You have a 'Lego' room? Damn! Maybe when I live on my own I can dedicate an entire corner of my apartment to Legos. Whew! (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) :-) Yes, I have my own Lego room. But there is also a freezer, refrigerator, a dresser, and some computer boxes in there as well. The last three are being moved out and I have a guy coming in making custom shelves and 1 (maybe two) more tables (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) *laughs* I used to have a Lego room in our first house, which was about half the entire floor. Then in our second house, for about the span of a month, I some how managed to claim an entire floor. When I move out and get an apartment, I figure (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Such a dark and drizzly place this has become.....

(...) Erin, did you look at my web page? Ask Randy and the gang about the first time they went to my apartment...they can tell you, that I had a massive town layout. (URL) still do, a full room of it...and I want more...when I get back to Vic, I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)