 Town / 5437
Re: Large Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 18:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Paul Janssen writes:
I can disassemble them to reduce height for possible transport.
Unfortunately, I am not really close to a Lego club here in Columbus, OH.
I'll have to see where the neaest one is (MI?). Maybe someone will one
day ask me to put it on display somewhere. I've build it in 3 sections
too for that reason.

The closest one to you is BLOC...

http://www.bloconline.org/

They also have a lugnet discussion group that they don't seem to use. I don't
think they've done any shows. You might want to contact them to find out what
they have planned. One of these days I'll stop in on one of their meetings but
I never know about them in advance.

On the other hand, if you want to display at a show in Michigan I'm sure
MichLUG would happy to have you. I think their next show is GATS in January.

http://www.michlug.org/

Amy