 Town / 5432
Re: Large Church
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:27:08 GMT

Wow!  I saw the thumbnail on the "Recent" page of Brickshelf and said "Oh,
cute little microfig church"  Then I clicked on the folder and was floored.
Very impressive!  My favorite detail is the organ, which would be an amazing
MOC in its own right, but the whole thing is great.

BTW, we seem to be having a real surge in really impressive church MOCs
recently with Paul's, and then this by Johannes Koehler:
and this by Peter Guenther:

Bruce