 Town / 4755
Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:15:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney writes:
All:

Hello again, I've been busy.  Yesterday and today I created two New York
City MTA busses.

The first is a GMC city bus, with 2 sets of doors (front and rear) and a
lower profile.   These are used as crosstown locals here in Manhattan.

The second is an MCI "express bus", used to get people from the other
islands into Manhattan.  It is taller, has 6 wheels, and a ridged metal bottom.

I have a folder full of pictures of the two of them, as well as some RL
snapshots of these busses.

Enjoy!

Sean
---
http://www.brickapple.com
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego

Sean,

Those busses look like the real things! I'd like to see you make the new
articulated busses the NYC MTA uses that bend in the middle for easy control
in traffic. Keep up the good work!

Joe