 Town / 4746
Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:14:26 GMT

I have a folder full of pictures of the two of them, as well as some RL
snapshots of these busses.

Enjoy!

Sean
---
http://www.brickapple.com
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego

Hello Sean,
You did it. These really look like NYC busses. I have seen many good attempt
from people and some not so good ones (from me), but these are great. My
only dislike are the 2x3x1 white tall slopes on the front of the MTA bus, I
have no alternative to suggest, so maybe I shouldn't say anything about that
at all.

When you posted that you were planning on making these I was quite
intrigued. Now I am simply floored.

Very nice!

Best,
Jonathan