 Town / 4753
Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sean Kenney writes:
I am simply floored.

Thanks, glad to hear you liked them.  Yeah, I couldn't really find anything
I liked for the front window; I think the slope bricks work well on the MCI
bus, but not on the GMC.  For that, I guess I'd need a windshield that was 3
tall, 6 wide, and 2 deep.  Does anyone know if such a window exists?

I once saw a bus on a train layout that used the windscreen from the
flashspeeder as a front window. It looked pretty good. It was attched in a
snot method with the two studs upright facing front. (if that makes sense)

I have seen many good attempt from people and some not
so good ones (from me),

You've made MTA busses?  I'd like to see them!

umm, after seeing your busses, I seem to have "lost" the pix of mine.
Actually, I didn't take pictures and they are long since disassembled. They
were just horrible.

I really enjoy the vehicles you've made... the garbage
truck, the USPS truck, and probably the best FDNY Ambulance I've seen. :)

Thanks very much.

Jonathan