 Town / 4754
Re: MOCs: 6-wide New York City busses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Sean Kenney writes:
two New York
City MTA busses.

Sean,

These are beautiful!  I especially like the one with all the gray ridged
bricks.  That one has a great color scheme.  I'm not as fond of the color
scheme on the other, but I suppose I should take that up with NYC's public
transportation department.  :)  One question, on that first one, why did you
do the back two wheels using your backwards technique (as you just showed
with your Fed Ex truck) while the front wheel looks like it's using the
normal axel technique?

http://www.brickapple.com
The Brick Apple - New York City in Lego

I didn't reallize until seeing this post that you were the Brick Apple guy.
That's an amazing site you've got!  These buses, and the Fed Ex truck you
showed earlier, fit great with all of your cityscapes.

Bruce