 Town / 2759
Re: Childhood memories of making all town cars Road Warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:38:27 GMT

Chris & All,

I just pieced together an old set I made in like 1983 and suddenly had a
flashback of something I'd forgotten I used to always do (until obsessed
with non-town lines.  I used to make all the car chasis deals into road
warrior cars, all of them.  I'd put one of those large laser blasters • behind
one of the doors, some kind of gun or laser on the front and have my Road
Warrior armies patrol the wasteland.  I used to do this so much I was
wondering if anyone else did.  I also fixed up a gun for my motorcycle of
course.

Well, I did that too, but I did it from a Show called MASK or MASK's. it was
about these good and bad people that had these special cars, when they put
their masks on, their vehicle of choice transformed to a fighting machine.
My favorite was a Camaro that had gull door wings that turned into a jet. My
LEGO version was just a regular car with the roof piece on each side that
hinged into fly mode. I had several cars, trucks, and semi's that did that.
There wwas a motocycle, a blazer, etc. I have not seen anything on those in
years.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html