 Town / 2749
2748  |  2750
Subject:
Childhood memories of making all town cars Road Warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:22:10 GMT

I just pieced together an old set I made in like 1983 and suddenly had a
flashback of something I'd forgotten I used to always do (until obsessed
with non-town lines.  I used to make all the car chasis deals into road
warrior cars, all of them.  I'd put one of those large laser blasters behind
one of the doors, some kind of gun or laser on the front and have my Road
Warrior armies patrol the wasteland.  I used to do this so much I was
wondering if anyone else did.  I also fixed up a gun for my motorcycle of
course.