 Town / 2758
Re: Childhood memories of making all town cars Road Warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, George Haberberger writes:

Now, all we have to do is convince some Car Wars designing AFOL to port
Pirate Wars to Car Wars.

You could easily use BrikWars to mimic Car Wars, if you instituted some house
limits on Tech Level, weapon size, etc.

www.brikwars.com

eric

FUT lugnet.fun.gaming