 Town / 265
Re: Inspire me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:15:11 GMT

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...
I´m going to build a town, what do you think should be in it?
--Tobias

A Fitness Centre :)

I have just combined Belville (6 x 5835), Town, Paradisa, Rock
Raiders, Islanders and Model Team parts to build a 4 storey
Fitness Centre called the "King Kong Klub"
with the motto "you can be as strong as King Kong"

Ground floor: Reception (with No Smoking sign (MT 5540)
and Powerade drink dispenser)

First floor: Gymnasium (weights training)

Second Floor: Ballet (Tina (Timmy's twin sister) at the bar)

Third Floor: Aerobics (instructor has the face of the rock babe
and the body of the islander cleavage babe)

Roof: King Kong model (Rock Monster holding raised Paradisa babe)

photos soon...

Before Town Jr I only collected sets but I now also build.
I am pleased with this weekends effort, not bad for a 43 year old :)

Allan J Smith

Allanton NZ
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/