 Town / 260
Re: Inspire me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:47:58 GMT

Tobias Möller:

I´m going to build a town, what do you think should be in it?

- harbour
    - ferries
    - container ships
    - ro/ro ships
    - small freighters
    - trawlers
    - pleasure boats
    - ship yard
- bridges across the river
- subway
- culture house (theatre, cinema, exhibitions, ...)
- railway
    - X2000
    - TGV
    - freight (integrated with the harbour)
- houses
- city hall
- emergency centre (police, fire, rescue, hospital)
- cemetary
- ruins of the cathedral
- local historical museum (underground with foundations of
   an old castle)
- more houses
- school
- oceanographic research centre (aquaria, research vessels,
   micro-submarines, workshops, lots of offices, ...)
- some apartment blocks
- kindergarten
- parks
- fast food stalls
- bakery
- restaurants
- old palace converted to a museum (art or architecture)
- bike shops
- covered market
- bookstore
- university