 Town / 247
Re: Inspire me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:56:00 GMT

Four things that were on my must have list when I designed the city I built
were:

- Civic Centre (1):  The focal point of the community were concerts, public
speeches, etc can be held.
- Motorway/Highway:  I've always been facinated by them so had to have one
- Botanic Gardens/Park Reserve:  It adds a bit of variety to a town layout.
- Harbour:  It provides so many more building possibilities

Cheers

Sanjay

--
Millennium City @ http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

(1) The American spelling of Centre is Center which obviously is totally
wrong  ;-)

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
I´m going to build a town, what do you think should be in it?
--Tobias