 Town / 255
Re: Inspire me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:20:19 GMT

Tobias Möller wrote in message ...
I´m going to build a town, what do you think should be in it?
--Tobias

I'd love to see a radio-telescope array using UFO dish pieces. You might
want to clean the ugly printing off first with Brasso... although you might
object to doing something like that.... heck, maybe you'd even object to me
assuming you've got UFO sets... :-)

Still, I reckon it'd be a mighty fine thing to see on the outskirts of a
Lego town. And what better a place for someone to discover that the Space
Lego creations are going to invade?

Paul
[My page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/5168/  Update soon!]