 Town / 2594
  Jr. Town Shame?

I did not enter my town layout in the building contest, because I felt vaguely embarrassed at it. After a little thought, and after reviewing all the entries, I realized why - I was embarrassed at how "Junior-ized" it is. It's not all Jr., mind you. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

Chuck Rex wrote in message ... (...) It's your town, you build it how you want it, never mind what other people think or say or build :-) I'm like you, with very limited space, and my 2 temporary towns (here: (URL) ) were both about bed-sized. I did (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

(...) Personally, I think this is a bad reason not to submit an entry...I mean it is your collection right? You should have some pride it it....not to say that you don't - (...) See the above comments...if you have moc's that is really great, and a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

My previous towns have been pretty heavily juniorized (often with only 6 or 8 studs of depth on the buildings!). (URL) have encountered some of the same problems with un-juniorizing. As far as the problem with mixing juniorized and non-juniorized (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Jr. Town Shame?

(...) 1) The minifig isn't very much to scale to begin with. 2) Using town-scale doesn't have to involve a sacrifice in detail. See my (small) website for proof. Will Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)