 Town / 1616
Re: What is a mech supposed............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Lorbaat wrote:

Does it have to be humanoid?

Not necessarily.  There are Mechs that have no arms and four or more legs, • for
example.  To be honest, I'm having trouble coming up with an example off the
top of my head, though.

How about Vision's spider-mech in BubbleGum Crisis? ... Lessee, that would • have
been Episode ... 5?  6?  One of those, I think.  Ahh, I love when it bursts
out of

shaun
That was episode 7 Double Vision. That is a cool episode, to bad the new
series is not as good.
Well back to work, have a good one.
Mike