 Town / 1587
Re: What is a mech supposed............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 00:23:17 GMT

Mechs are a Japanese idea -- "what could be cooler," asked one of them once,
"than big humanoid robots that can fight battles and stuff?"

Since then, Japanese anime (animated TV and movies) has been full of them.
If you've never watched any, you're missing out!  Go to your local video
stores and look in the foreign/anime section for Macross, Gundam, Pat Labor,
Evangelion etc. etc.

--

Paul Davidson

Robbie Anderson <B50twice@aol.com> wrote in message
What is a mech supposed to be? Did "Mechs" come from a TV show or • something?
I don't know a thing about them besides they're pretty neat looking. I • never
heard the name "mech" until I looked it up online. Can someone PLEASE tell • me
all the things(or most) there is to know about mechs? If you know anything
about mechs, PLEASE E-mail me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks a
lot!