 Town / 1615
Re: What is a mech supposed............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:06:51 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

Does it have to be humanoid?

Not necessarily.  There are Mechs that have no arms and four or more legs, for
example.  To be honest, I'm having trouble coming up with an example off the
top of my head, though.

How about Vision's spider-mech in BubbleGum Crisis? ... Lessee, that would have
been Episode ... 5?  6?  One of those, I think.  Ahh, I love when it bursts out of
the trailer.

And I need not mention the crush I had on Priss and Nene in college ...

of course, that brings up the crush I had on the mom in Toy Story - funny, one can
have a crush on an animated person whose face is never seen.  Well, at least this
person can ;)

followups to lugnet.derangedcollegestudents.embarassingrevelations

shaun