 Town / 1586
1585  |  1587
Subject:
What is a mech supposed............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:59:05 GMT

What is a mech supposed to be? Did "Mechs" come from a TV show or something?
I don't know a thing about them besides they're pretty neat looking. I never
heard the name "mech" until I looked it up online. Can someone PLEASE tell me
all the things(or most) there is to know about mechs? If you know anything
about mechs, PLEASE E-mail me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does, thanks a lot!