 Town / 1055
Re: Metroploitian Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 02:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"DafoeFan34" <byr0ndafoe@aol.com> writes:
Yes, yet another airport dream...
I haven't built with legos for over 5 years, when I was 13.

Where does an 18 year-old get the funds for a project like this?
Especially if you are or will be a college student next year, as I will
be...
But if you can pull it off, all the more power to you!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/

Not only that, but starting with ZERO brick and putting a "few thousand" into
it over a period of two+ years?!  I know a guy whose mom and dad made him a
fund that he could collect at maturity after turning 18, but he waited until
after college (which, thanks to a scholarship, was 75% covered) to buy a boat
and Camaro Z28 SS.  Some people are born with disposable cash.
I have a "large project" that is limited only by two things: 1)my wife's
patience; 2) space; 3) do I have enough in the right color? and; 4) (four
things!) time!  Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Aaron