 Town / 1047
Re: Metroploitian Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 20:58:20 GMT

To what scale are you building the aircraft?  If you build to TLC scale you
aeroplanes will be pretty small and indistinquisable from one another.  On
the other hand building to minifig scale (i.e. build a 747 to accommodate
600 minifigs) things could get a little out of hand.  How about a compromise
size; say aircraft with fuselage 8-studs across rather than 4?

Just a random thought that materialised.

And yes, I'd love to see the colour-coded overview thingy please.

Nicholas Allan