 Town / 1049
Re: Metroploitian Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 00:04:55 GMT

In lugnet.town, Joe Macias writes:
<snip>

Wow! That's ambitious. Sounds great, though!

A few questions...

Runways are partly green. It would look a tad silly to have a terminal built
on
grass.
Can the green ones be painted
gray and not affect the studs interlocking?

From my (and other people's) experiences, painting on studs, hinges and other
interlocking parts will affect their compatability for the worse. Sorry :-(

I'm am interested in using actual lights for the runways (X-Mas?), and putting
lights on top of the terminals overlooking the taxiways and gates. Any
suggestions?

I'm no expert in this, but that's be really cool.

I'm most concearned about the baseplates, the shuttles/tracks, and the promo
items. Any thoughs, additions, questions? I can post the color coded overview/
schematic if anybody is further interested...

Well, if you're looking to buy those sets, you'd be better off trying
in .marketplace; they might be on auctions, and if you post in .b-s-t that
you're interested in those sets, people might reply to you with those that
they have. Town fans will probably be less prone to part with them, I assume.

HTH!
-Shiri