 Town / 1053
Re: Metroploitian Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 02:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.town, Joe Macias writes:
You do realize to get all those sets you'll have to pay over $1000.  But this
airport does sound cool!
Alan

Actually, If room cooperates I fully intend to put a few thousand dollars into
this project over a span of a year or two. Hopefully I can sell some hockey
cards of mine to help. As of today I have no legos at all... I had to part with
my huge collection about 5 years ago when I had to move. So I will be starting
fresh, which is why I would like to just buy sets. But if I can buy enough
parts and minifigs to produce planes 8 studs wide I would like to... I just
don't know about how to make the nose cone and cockpit for a plane that wide.

Overhead Schematic
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/goaliehouse/images/schematic.jpg
KEY:
Black - Runway
Blue - Taxiway
Yellow - Gates
Orange - Hangars
Gray - Terminal
Green - Industrial Gates
T - Tower
X - Windsock
F - Fire Station
Black Dots on Tram Tracks represent a Stop/Station
Items seperated by a light green line denotes tentative plans.

Any suggestions/thoughs? PLMK...

Thanks,
Joe