 Technic / Bionicle / 64
Re: CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:25:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemuenden writes:
Hi!

The Codes are not all that secret. You do not even have to buy the sets, as
the code is shown right on the outside of the Cans. Also, the Codes were
shown for free in the German LEGO Club Magazine (which is a free LEGO
magazine anyway). So, go ahead and pick up the Screensavers if that's what
you want to:

TOA name; mask code; can code:

Pohatu 5-MG 834
Onua 8-MR 472
Gali 9-MA 268
Tahu 4-CR 487
Lewa 3-LT 154
Kopaka V-33 673

BTW, I bought three copies of each set, but I only downloaded one of each
screensavers. It sounds more than fair to give some other persons the chance
of viewing that stuff.

And last but not least you do not even really need the Codes to download
anything. Having the direct URL is more than enough to see everything:
http://www.lego.com/bionicle/screensaver/Pohatu_Installer.zip
You can use any TOA name istead of Pohatu, but I propose you to access the
download by entering the codes as you will also be able to see some other
free stuff.

Anyone found out the "Ca se passe comme ca" or "Megatop" codes yet?

"mega", "passe", and "xxxx" seem to work. (try viewing the source). Phil.

Thanks!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message
"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote:

"Eric J. Keef" <keefe@nctsguam.navy.mil> wrote in message

I would very much like the codes posted as I don't have any yet (Codes,
Cans, or Bionicles)

To avoid problems I have mailed them to you.

...Ooh! ooh! me too! :-)  (I'd get them to correct way, but LEGO wont sell • them
too me yet :-(
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

< INSERT HUMOROUS TAGLINE HERE >

Message is in Reply To:
  CODES! for Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

Hi! The Codes are not all that secret. You do not even have to buy the sets, as the code is shown right on the outside of the Cans. Also, the Codes were shown for free in the German LEGO Club Magazine (which is a free LEGO magazine anyway). So, go (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)