 Technic / Bionicle / 59
Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 00:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Huw Millington writes:

"Eric J. Keef" <keefe@nctsguam.navy.mil> wrote in message

I would very much like the codes posted as I don't have any yet (Codes,
Cans, or Bionicles)

To avoid problems I have mailed them to you.

It does seem a little unfair that Lego put the cool stuff behind a code that
is not available to most of the world for at least a nother 6 months.
Given that I have every intention of buying bionicles _when_ available I
have no qualms asking for the codes now, Of course if there was an
AUSTRALIAN shop at home I could put my money where my mouth is and pre-order
them, ah well, maybe they'll get their act together and do things like
Worldwide availablit of mail/phone/internet ordering and international
release dates, (or even co-ordinated dates in one country, explain how
Melbourne get stock first although Sydney is where it enters the country at?)

Enough ranting, please send me the codes also. Thanks

James (who probably needs to do some 2001 set dscouting in stores...)

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: Screensavers and more available at bionicle.com

(...) Do we actually have a release date for Australia yet? Given that the US catalogues say Ausgust, and we have only just got LOM and the new SW sets that they have had for a while, does that mean we might get them just before Christmas? Martin (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)